Welcome to the Help Portal, user. This is the place where all your problems get solved in a matter of minutes. If you want to know how to do something on the wiki, we've got you covered; there are help articles at your disposition. If you have an issue that you need to solve, you will know how on this page.
- Find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
- Need help and want to talk to an admin? See a list of all administrators on this wiki.
- See all help articles on this wiki.
- Suggest a new feature or an improvement on the Suggestions board.
Are you a new user? If this is the case, the Wiki Guides are here for you. These handy guides show you how to use the wiki more efficiently, from how to edit pages, to adding colors and changing fonts, to becoming a moderator or an admin.
New to wikis?
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial and the Wiki Guides.
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to help out
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various article stubs by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Screamer Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Want to discuss stuff?
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- You can use the Forums, your user blog or the live chat to talk to other users.
Things to do
Some other interesting pages
- Wiki Rules • Read the rules before editing.
- Article Stubs • If you are a new user, start by editing article stubs.
- Screamer Library • See a list of all screamers on the wiki.
- Community Portal • All polls, news, and special events.
- Languages • The Screamer Wiki is available in multiple languages.
- Wiki Guides • These handy guides show you how to use the wiki more efficiently.